Skip to main content
Tulane Home Tulane Home

Double duty

May 18, 2017 2:45 PM
 | 
Photo from Tulane University Archives newwave@tulane.edu
  

 

 

The class of 1936 assembles in front of Dinwiddie Hall for that year’s commencement ceremony. Built in 1923 and originally called the Science Building, the building was renamed at Commencement 1936 for Dr. Albert Bledsoe Dinwiddie, professor of mathematics and president of the university from 1918 to 1935.