Skip to main content
Tulane Home Tulane Home

Oh say can U.C.

October 12, 2017 1:45 PM
 | 
New Wave staff newwave@tulane.edu
  

 

 

The University Center glows at night sometime in the 1960s. Opened in 1959, the U.C., as it was known, was a hub of student activity, housing student services offices and hosting a number of extracurricular activities. The building was expanded and renamed the Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life in 2006. (Photo from Tulane University Archives)