- Unified Commencement will be Saturday, May 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Yulman Stadium.
- Doors open at 5 p.m. and guests can enter at Gates A, B and C.
- Guests should arrive and be in their seats by 6:25 p.m. for the graduate procession. Guests arriving after 6:25 p.m. will be held in the concourse during the procession. and will not be able to access the seating areas until the graduate procession is complete.
- Livestreaming for the Unified Commencement will be available on the Commencement.tulane.edu website during the scheduled event time.
- Ongoing S&WB construction on Claiborne Ave. could impact traffic flow. Please anticipate delays and plan arrival times accordingly. Additional information on construction impact will be included in the next update.
- All guests will pass through security upon entry to the stadium.
Prohibited items in Yulman Stadium include: alcohol; artificial noise makers; backpacks, book bags, knapsacks; banners (large or in poor taste); contraband; containers of any kind, thermos bottle, bottles and cans; coolers; fireworks; flammables; footballs or throwing objects; glass; large bags – maximum size 12” x 12”; laser pointers; outside food and beverages; projectiles; stadium seatback chairs with aluminum/metal; stickers; sticks, bats, poles, clubs, flags or banners with poles; strollers – (umbrella strollers that will collapse and be placed under guest seat are permitted); weapons, even with concealed weapons permit; unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones); or any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by stadium security and Tulane University.
Parking & Transportation
- Parking is available on the uptown campus in Diboll Garage. Guests should enter Ben Weiner Drive from Willow Street. There will be no access to Diboll Garage from the Claiborne Avenue entrance of Ben Weiner Drive.
- Rideshare drop off will be at 6400 S. Claiborne Ave. After drop-off, guests will proceed down Ben Weiner Drive to Yulman Stadium.
- Additional parking is also available throughout the uptown campus. Paid parking is available in the Loyola Garage. Use Loyola’s Park Mobile app to pay. Note, there is no shuttle to Yulman Stadium from the Loyola Garage.
- ADA guests will enter and park in the Claiborne Lot from Claiborne Avenue and shuttles will transport guests down Ben Weiner to Yulman Stadium. Access to the parking lot will be strictly limited to ADA guests with credentials. ADA guests MUST fill out the request form in advance to have access to the Claiborne Lot.
- After the ceremony concludes, ADA pickup will be located outside of Gate B on Ben Weiner Drive. Guests will then be transported back to the Claiborne Lot via shuttle.
Text Message Updates
- Commencement text alerts will be utilized to communicate any changes in the schedule due to weather, parking details and reminders. Guests should sign up for these updates by texting tugrad to 888777.
Visit commencement.tulane.edu for additional information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.