Make Way for professional headshots
The photo department in the Office of University Communications and Marketing is now offering free, professional studio headshots to full-time Tulane faculty and staff, by appointment only, on one day each month in Suite 209 at University Square.
Appointments are currently being scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 10, on a first-come, first-served basis. Photo sessions can be scheduled here.
Each 10-minute session produces 3-5 images that will be accessible via a Tulane Box folder one week after your photo shoot.
Here are suggestions for a successful shoot:
- Wearing solid colors like black, navy blue or cream can be flattering, but wear your favorite color if it works well with your skin tone and you feel comfortable in it.
- Wear something that fits well and isn't too loose or wrinkled.
- Exposed shoulders are not recommended.
- White clothes aren't recommended.
- Small print is fine, but large bold prints, big plaids and stripes are not recommended since they can be distracting.
- Come into your headshot session feeling relaxed, confident and ready to show your best self. We want you to look your very best, too.
Please be on time and come early if you plan to freshen up prior to your headshot session.
If you have questions or concerns, please include them in the Notes section when you schedule your appointment. Once your appointment is scheduled, you should receive a confirmation email. If you don't receive it, please check your spam/junk folder.
University Square is located at 200 Broadway at Leake Avenue; parking is free. Information about Tulane shuttle service to University Square can be found here.