Skip to main content
Tulane Home Tulane Home

Stair masters

September 20, 2017 1:45 PM
 | 
Photo by Ryan Rivet rrivet@tulane.edu
  

 

 

Students on their way to class rush past the watchful gaze of the "Art & Literature" Tiffany windows in Tilton Memorial Hall on the uptown campus. Built in 1902 to house the university library, Tilton Memorial is named  for Frederick W. Tilton, a prominent importer of railroad iron who was a member of the Administators of the University of Louisiana in 1859.