Skip to main content
Tulane Home Tulane Home

Inline CSS for Tulane News Articles

Resting place

May 02, 2016 2:00 PM
 | 
Photo by Paula Burch-Celentano pburch@tulane.edu
  

Saint Louis Cemetery No. 2, as seen from the Murphy Building on the downtown health sciences campus of Tulane University, was deeded to the wardens of St. Louis Cathedral, and consecrated for burials in August 1823.