Skip to main content
Tulane Home Tulane Home

Wide open space

April 14, 2016 2:30 PM
Photo courtesy of Tulane University Archives

Circa 1894, this view of the uptown campus includes Walter E. Blessey Hall, far right, which was built as the mechanical engineering building. It is one of the four original buildings constructed on the St. Charles Avenue location. Today, it houses the earth and environmental sciences department.